Thread: 2011 a4 tune

Tuner in Training

2011 a4 tune

mod list:
    pqy diverter valve spacer
    turbo muffler delete
    snow water meth

once im done figuring out this issue i will install my catless downpipe.( need to also find 02 and cat parameters)

im going to say ive managed to make more power for sure jus lost on how to increase rev range and how to get bov to stop bleeding boost while at wot. i loaded the stock tune and the bov stays closed while in wot. i understand that i may have increased boost pressure some but dont understand why i cant find any parameters for bov open or close besides upper and lower surge limits. please take a look at my log and tune any advice helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    wrong tune sorry this one
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenmerry101 View Post
    mod list:
    pqy diverter valve spacer
    turbo muffler delete
    snow water meth

once im done figuring out this issue i will install my catless downpipe.( need to also find 02 and cat parameters)

im going to say ive managed to make more power for sure jus lost on how to increase rev range and how to get bov to stop bleeding boost while at wot. i loaded the stock tune and the bov stays closed while in wot. i understand that i may have increased boost pressure some but dont understand why i cant find any parameters for bov open or close besides upper and lower surge limits. please take a look at my log and tune any advice helps.
    please take logs with this channel file.

2011-A4-2LT6MT-ReducedSAE.Channels.xml

View them with this Layout file

TylersB8.Layout.xml

Have a look at Dylan's post for an updated file comparison.

semi+7600rpmLimit.hpt

Rev limit will need to be tuned in UDP, I set this file to 7600rpm max if you want to tune for it reference [ECM] 14638 - RPM Limit Overheat and all the other maps that have 6800rpm in them basically. over 7K really gets you nothing.....

StephenM.png
    Last edited by TylerJDubbs; 12-25-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Tuner in Training
    sorry for the late response had a couple things to do with family. happy new years guys. the car was riding well but now its throwing a couple codes such as underboosting and the stability control and tire pressure going out. im guessing its due to the wet wheather over the last couple days because this is completely new. im wondering if there is a common ground or positive for these modules and sensors for me to be able to clean and resurface. also here is the log from today.second log.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenmerry101 View Post
    sorry for the late response had a couple things to do with family. happy new years guys. the car was riding well but now its throwing a couple codes such as underboosting and the stability control and tire pressure going out. im guessing its due to the wet wheather over the last couple days because this is completely new. im wondering if there is a common ground or positive for these modules and sensors for me to be able to clean and resurface. also here is the log from today.second log.hpl
    are you using bluetooth to log? stop that