Thread: trans am keeps "cutting" out log

Tuner in Training

trans am keeps "cutting" out log

I just purchased mpvi and logged a short drive. The car cuts out randomly, at random times. New to all of this and suppose to email to a tuner next week but thought i would post on here and see if anyone could see anything. Again, I know nothing of hptuners, but I see the o2 drop. Not sure if thats the cause of my cut outs or if this is just a symptom of another problem. Its a 99 trans am with a stock LS1 except a stage 3 ts magic stick and dual spings, etc. for the cam. Car is stock intake, manifold, heads. It really is a cam only car. update: cut out happens at 10:42:42 sorry

So if anyone can see anything in this short log, a direction to point me I will be greatly appreciative. Thank You
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JaceDaniel83; 12-26-2021 at 07:22 PM. Reason: added info

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    does the vehicle cut out ie lose power?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    it loses power to the motor but i feel it throught the gas pedal, if that makes any sense. i.e. im pressing the gas pedal and it does nothing for a half second and then comes right back. i.e. pressing the accelerator and nothing happening, pumping the pedal and then the throttle is normal again. I hope that makes some sense

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    sorry, forgot to put the time it happens in the log 10:42:42