Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please review this tune CTS-V tune or toon?

I have had good luck with this thread.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ation-for-gen4
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Tuner
    I'm going to post my graph layout that I've put together. I did STFT bank 1 and bank 2 vs MAF freq to calibrate the MAF. I also built a graph to plot VVE once I bet the MAF dialed in. I am just asking for someone to review these and make sure I have them setup correctly to plot the correct information. Since I don't have a wideband I assume I can build a math parameter to average the STFT 1&2 all in one graph. (STFT 1 + STFT 2)/2 ? I also want to make sure I can tune the VVE table using the STFT obviously once the MAF is correct. Thank you.

CTS-V layout.Layout.xml

LSAVVEConfig.Channels.xmlmyLSA layout.Layout.xmlLSA_SDGraphs.Graphs.xml
    You can try these, obviously play around with the settings, etc.
    VVE or MAF, filters are similar. the VE Math only does steady state, and I think under 150 Injector Tip Temp. so it will take a minute to start recording.
    Got most of these from here, so credit is not mine.

Tuner
    Here is another log with a little more variety of throttle position and rpms. If the MAF is logging correctly it seems to richen up as load increases but at idle its showing its lean. I have a file saved with the updated injector information just haven't flashed it yet. I'm a little nervous to flash it and have it run like complete S@#*.

As read log2.hpl