Thread: Open Files In TDN With Scanner

Potential Tuner

Open Files In TDN With Scanner

I have some data log files saved in my TDN account, I can see them in the app on my phone. I have the Scanner app on my laptop. How do I open the data log files from TDN in the Scanner app?

Potential Tuner
    Any chance you figured out how? Im having the same problem trying to figure out how to get to them.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballpython View Post
    Any chance you figured out how? Im having the same problem trying to figure out how to get to them.
    No I haven't.

Tuner in Training
    Unfortunately at this time the end user cannot access the files from the TDN app. I've requested a function within the app to allow the end user to sync them to their own email address to "port" them off the app, but so far I haven't seen any progress for this.

Currently the best bet is to use your laptop if you are wanting your own information, or you could ask your tuner to email them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shikhakim View Post
    If you want to open your data log files from TDN in the Scanner app, you might want to try [this specific thing I'm being paid to promote] OCR. It's an optical character recognition tool that can help you convert your digital files into a more readable format.
    That's so cool! So do you take a photo of the screen before converting it to .pdf?

Wait, how does that help anything at all here?