Thread: lfx supercharged torque management

Potential Tuner

lfx supercharged torque management

Hey guys kinda pulling my hair out with this one
    Earlier on this year I had my car tuned and it made 427hp and 556nm of torque in my lfx v6 car. About a week or 2 later , I accidentally snapped the input shaft in the auto box 6l45 . I placed a second hand box in there . Decided to put it on the dyno to give it a health check up and it only made 370hp at best without adjustments to the tune and the tcm file loaded on the tranny. I?ve checked the codes and it keeps coming up with baro codes etc . It goes from 80 percent throttle and drops about 30 percent throttle position and doesn?t make full power . Never had this issue when it made 427hp but now we do have an issue ?

Anyone

Potential Tuner
    I have the same issue, Did you find anything out? Im almost sure it has to do with the Torque Model Coeff (Virtual Torque) .

Potential Tuner
    Ive spoken to a few higher experinced tuners that helped me in the process. They all said to me that the ve vve tables need to be adjusted. But weirldy enough when the car made 427hp many months back, we never had any of these barometric code issues and it made power easily. ever since i placed the new transmission in and flashed the tcm tune on there. it drove fine. I honestly dont think its tune related, how would it be tune related when it easily made 427hp right off the bat but have issues now?