Thread: 2019 Ford Fusion Sport (2.7L TT V6) Stock File

Tuner in Training

2019 Ford Fusion Sport (2.7L TT V6) Stock File

Looking for the final Gen2 Ford Fusion Sport year stock file to add to my collection. Does anyone have the 2019 Fusion Sport stock file?

Thanks in advance!

I know a guy with a 19, but not sure if he's on here or not. I can PM him on the Fusion Sport forum and ask. I really wouldn't mind having it also to compare to my 17.

His is a 18, so that won't do us any good. We were talking about this, he said, he has yet to see anyone tuning a 19, plenty of 17's and 18's though. My thought is, there still under warranty, and people are afraid to void theirs if they tune them. Might see more later once the warranties run out, or we get a few that don't
    care.

Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    His is a 18, so that won't do us any good. We were talking about this, he said, he has yet to see anyone tuning a 19, plenty of 17's and 18's though. My thought is, there still under warranty, and people are afraid to void theirs if they tune them. Might see more later once the warranties run out, or we get a few that don't
    care.
    Not sure where you got the idea that no one was tuning their 19. Mines been tuned since the summer of 2020.

Anyway, stock 19 file attached.
    Vidmo
    Attached Files Attached Files

Your one of the few, and I'm sure not the only one. It seems like most are 17 or 18's, though here we are in 2023, you would think there should be more tuning the 19's now.

Let me know how that compares to your 17, I'll be curious.

So far the engine side looks identical, I'll get a look at the other stuff later when I get a chance. I've got a 2018 3.0 MKZ file, that was interesting, a lot of stuff that didn't really have much to do with the engine size difference between the two. I've looked at F 150 2.7 files and they are pretty much the same till you get into the dual fuel engines, but even then, there are things that didn't change.

Tuner in Training
    I'd really like to see that 2018 3.0 MKZ file, that would be interesting to compare to the Fusion Sport file!

Let me dig it up

This is a 2017, thought I had a 18

Tuner in Training
    There's something strange about that 2019 file. If I load that in alongside a 2017 or 2018 file (or anything else I've tried) to compare the two, it will mess up my VCM Editor and I can't see any of the Engine settings under Driver Demand, for example. It's weird, that 2019 file is the only one I've seen that does that. It doesn't even do that if I load in, for example, a Coyote Mustang file, or a 3.5 Ford GT file. But that 2019 file makes the compare function break.

Tuner in Training
    Actually it's worse than that. If I load this 2019 as a compare file, for example, I can't even go into "Engine" at all. I can click on it and nothing will come up at all. If I then close the 2019 file out, I can go into Engine. Or, if I load the 2019 file by itself, I can open Engine. But I can't load this 2019 Fusion Sport calibration in the editor with any other tune and compare the engine settings.

Advanced Tuner
    Works fine here... What version are you using? I'm always on whatever the latest beta is.

Tuner in Training
    5.0.4 right now, was on beta 4.x before that. But I opened a ticket for it so we'll see what they say. Thanks!