Thread: Escape 1.6 ecoboost support?

Potential Tuner

Escape 1.6 ecoboost support?

Any idea on when and if you will be adding support for Escape with 1.6 ecoboost?

Quote Originally Posted by COAL TRICKLE View Post
    Any idea on when and if you will be adding support for Escape with 1.6 ecoboost?
    I may be able to help you out via other methods if you are interested. I mapped out most of what is needed for tuning these and could easily create an .xdf for Tuner Pro.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jr2185 View Post
    I may be able to help you out via other methods if you are interested. I mapped out most of what is needed for tuning these and could easily create an .xdf for Tuner Pro.
    Wow Tuner Pro! I'm curious, could you give me an overview on doing that and hardware involved? I have Tuner Pro and binary editor, heck I even have an old quarterhorse and chip burner somewhere. I haven't used that stuff in years. Please do tell, do tell. I think I would need to go back to school to get to get up to speed

Quote Originally Posted by COAL TRICKLE View Post
    Wow Tuner Pro! I'm curious, could you give me an overview on doing that and hardware involved? I have Tuner Pro and binary editor, heck I even have an old quarterhorse and chip burner somewhere. I haven't used that stuff in years. Please do tell, do tell. I think I would need to go back to school to get to get up to speed
    You can read/write these ecus with PCM Flash module 2 and a J2534 interface. https://chiptuningshop.com/product/pcmflash/

I've mapped out a lot of what is needed for tuning these using WinOLS. WinOLS has an option to export a .xdf file that can be opened in Tuner Pro.
    Have you read the ECU with HPT? It should read, but give errors about definition not found. It should still give the OS ID and if you get me that, I can check how close your ecu is to the one I mapped out.