Thread: Bog/flat spot

Tuner in Training

Bog/flat spot

Been trying to get this tune by looking at others and its is a lot better. No more codes. starts and runs good. It has a blower cam and no blower yet. (back ordered) .615 lift in and ex. 117 lobe seperation.

At 2,000 rpms I go WOT and it just sits there. Let off just a touch and she takes off. I've attached tune and 2 scans. Any ideas would be great. Sometimes she just rips. Only 120 miles since rebuild.

Jon
    Attached Files Attached Files

You have some variable cam still you would be better tuning the Neural network. A fixed VE table will never be great with changing VE.

The log indicates sometimes the throttle is opening at 100% pedal and at other times not, log the torque sources/limiters. Is traction control on?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelinls1 View Post
    You have some variable cam still you would be better tuning the Neural network. A fixed VE table will never be great with changing VE.

The log indicates sometimes the throttle is opening at 100% pedal and at other times not, log the torque sources/limiters. Is traction control on?
    Thanks. I fixed most of it by changing max airflow to 100lbs/min. I do drive with TC on. Its to low of an RPM to spin the tires. But good idea about logging the trq limits. I also will see if the TB is not opening all the way. I thought I noticed it once.

This tune is temperary. I agree NN is probably a better way. In the furure for sure.

Jon