Thread: 2005 6.0 Pedal Position sensor tune or pedal?

Tuner in Training

2005 6.0 Pedal Position sensor tune or pedal?

My 05 Excursion has recently started throwing codes for pedal position correlation....BUT there does not seem to be any dead spots in the pedal. It hasn't stuck at idle or really done anything weird.
    I DO have what I feel is turbo lag and I'm 99% sure it is because the unison ring and vanes need to be changed. I pulled the turbo apart a year ago but didn't have time to wait on those parts and I should have changed them then...
    The only other thing I'm wondering is if it could be something in the tune is not jiving? Anyone take and look and help me out?

05 Ford Excursion 1.11.2 no trans 101921.hpt

Banned
    what kinda file are you trying to build??

Tuner in Training
    Just trying to clean the truck up some and basically make it run more efficient. Not necessarily looking for a ton more power but at this point looking to get better fuel economy. Do need the exhaust/turbo brake though as we tow the camper around.
    Still having the pedal problem. Only really acts up when the truck is cold. Once it warms up it seems to do better but still quirky. Almost wondering if I have a MAP problem. All the HPOP numbers look good but I?m wondering if boost is building right or the MAP is reading the boost and stuff correctly?.I?m under the impression that MAP can correlate to the pedal and cause a code if it isn?t correct?