Thread: 2018 5.3 Trans tune

Potential Tuner

2018 5.3 Trans tune

Hello All,

I have a 2018 Silverado 5.3 LTZ new to the tuning thing. Been working on these trucks for years just decided to get into the tuning game. Would like to do a few things with my own vehicle before getting into tuning others. With mine, would like to firm up the shifts, tune for a converter delete (long tube headers) and shut off the variable displacement. Any help would be appreciated.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty909 View Post
    Hello All,

I have a 2018 Silverado 5.3 LTZ new to the tuning thing. Been working on these trucks for years just decided to get into the tuning game. Would like to do a few things with my own vehicle before getting into tuning others. With mine, would like to firm up the shifts, tune for a converter delete (long tube headers) and shut off the variable displacement. Any help would be appreciated.
    I'll be glad to help. If you want to email me for support... [email protected]

Thanks,
    Kevin

Potential Tuner
    Is this 8 speed or 6 speed? I am thinking about purchasing HP Tuner if I can tune the TCC slippage. Thanks

Tuner in Training
    I used blue cat Trans tool. Made Trans feel much smoother and handles added power a lot better

i need a stock file for a 2018 gmc sierra z71 5.3 trying to put mine back to stock because fuel monitor will not set.