Thread: 2007 Caliber 1.8 Manual Tuning for Boost

Potential Tuner

2007 Caliber 1.8 Manual Tuning for Boost

Hello I am Mik

I am new to Tuning and HPTuners but i have been messing around with the program over the last year or so and i am trying this project out of adding a turbo to the Caliber if possible. I have the MPVI2+. I see a lot of the dodge guys here are challengers and chargers but any help is welcomed big time.

So I pretty much got the turbo kit setup together and using a 2011 lance ralliart turbo. My main concern right now is the fuel injectors. I have 04 PT cruiser gt turbo injectors. They are blue tops 577cc if i am correct. I am just aiming for 200whp starting currently. Nothing to crazy.

When i was doing a read of the ECM it would not auto detect the controller. So i just picked the GPEC I in the list and it loaded everything. Is this normal?

I also cannot seems to figure out how to add knock retard graph on my scanner.

I have attached my stock tune.

I guess I am just looking for starting points to be honest. Cheers!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CaliberGuy05; 1 Week Ago at 12:14 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Well it seems that when i used beta mode it detects the ECM correctly. so that is solved. I am starting to guess that this car has no Knock sensor input?

I have done my first write today and everything went well in beta mode. Next i will be installing the PT crusier 04 turbo injectors and trying to get it to idle and run next.
    Last edited by CaliberGuy05; 10 Hours Ago at 08:34 PM.