I can?t connect to my Veepeak. iPhone 13, iOS 15.1.1. 2004 Boxster base. Indicator is yellow, then turns red. In this thread https://forum.hptuners.com/showthread.php?78954-OBD-Link-LX-not-connecting I found the following:

Is the OBD indicator turning yellow for a bit, and the going back to red? If so, it would seem to have found the Bluetooth connection but can't talk to the vehicle. There are a few things you can do to potentially resolve that:

1) Again, make sure the vehicle's engine is running.

2) Access the OBD Options menu by tapping on the 'i' gear icon on the left of the main screen to access the Options screen, going down to the OBD section, then tapping on the 'i' gear icon there:

. a) "Disable Auto Protocol" can be useful on some vehicles that have more than one communication protocol in use (which the 350z does).

. b) "Disable Advanced Features" will try to simplify the connection process.

. c) If all else fails, tap on "Show Connection Info" after an unsuccessful connection attempt (indicator was yellow, then goes back to red) and let us know what it says.

I have tried all these and also prior steps (car is on, I see Veepeak as an available Bluetooth connection but have not connected to it, etc). When I try suggestion ?C?, i get ?connect info: no info available?.

Any suggestions? Thanks.