Thread: sloppy stage 2 p59 5.3 dbc 4l80e tune over look and advice

Potential Tuner

sloppy stage 2 p59 5.3 dbc 4l80e tune over look and advice

need help with my tune 95 s10 swapped with a p59 dbc 5.3 has headers cold air intake 4l80e segment swap and sloppy stage 2 cam has no name ebay 2800 stall converter and a ford 9 with 3.64 gears. been tuning it my self and and cant figure out why it runs crappy or not like it should my long and short say that my fueling is too rich but when it is cold and calls for 13.1 afr its shows 14.6 on my afr gauge which is ran through the ac pressure 5 volt wire on my pcm. so could someone look oer the tune and data log and ee if anything stands out as wrong or have any good input on what i should do please. Also when i first start start my truck when its cold it will jump to 1500 rpm and hang for a sec then creep up to 2200 rpm and hang for a sec then settle down to 8 or 900 till it reaches temp i think its my idle base running air flow table or maybe my iac count table but dont know how to mess with the iac table. i read about it but it was pretty confusing anyways thanks for any help

What is your map kpA at idle?? Sounds like vac leak

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    its like 58 to 60 if i add some idle timing to like 22' it will go to 57 but that's the lowest it will go. also when i do a cold start the computer is calling for like 13.0 afr but my afr gauge reads like 14.6 and the stft is reading like -11 sometimes more i don't understand why if its calling for a 13.0 and the gauge is reading high 14 low 15 why would the computer be pulling 11% when its not low enough to start ? if i command closed loop off the afr gets down around where the computer is calling for so i know my gauge is right. just kinda wired and I've looked at the o2 voltage doesn't seem like i have a bad o2 cause both o2's read around the same. so idk just the problem i''m facing right now

It’s needs to be tuned, dial in the fuel model, if you need help I do remote work!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C