Thread: Lost all session files on Android

Potential Tuner

Lost all session files on Android

Hi all,

I've done 3 track days using TrackAddict on my OnePlus 6 phone and a GoPro to get footage. After each track day I always use RaceRender to overlay the TrackAddict data on the GoPro footage. This has never been an issue, I usually import the trackaddict files via the TrackAddict Xfer feature, where I open the session on the app and share it via WiFi to the laptop.

My last track day was a few months ago and I had just processed one of the sessions. Since then I've changed to another phone but haven't reset the old phone, it's just been kept turned off in a drawer.

Today I went to pick up the old phone so that I could back up the session files from all the track days I had in there and to my surprise there are no sessions at all showing up on the app. I'm sure I have not deleted any of the sessions. I can't see them via the app and I've tried to search for them with the Android file transfer tool on my laptop (navigated to Android/data/com.hptuners.trackaddict/files) and there are no files there at all.

Any ideas what might have happened and whether I can try to save the files?

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    I had the same thing happen when my phone did an update. Corrupted the SD card and lost everything for the last 2 years. I have since bought an external drive to transfer all my files to so this won't happen again.