Thread: 2018 mustang gt injector swap DW 95lb injectors

Tuner in Training

2018 mustang gt injector swap DW 95lb injectors

im switching over to DW95lb, the injectors are tested at 3 bar, would that be the reason the data for low and high slope is so much higher that 95 lb/hr?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

There are data sets for return and dead head, the pressure multipliers compensate for the pressure difference. Make sure you put the flow rate multiplier data in. A lot of the injectors sold are the same injector with different appearing data but when you look at the multiplier vs the flow rate high and low it actually ends up the same.
    The low slope is normally higher than the high slope due to the injector being opened by a solenoid and closed by a spring, it tends to not close fast enough.

Tuner in Training
    thanks, since the pressure multiplier data was only provided to 67 psi and my fuel system asks for multiplier data for up to 85 psi, do I need to "solve" for the multiplier at that particular psi, or can I input the data that was provided and the pcm with interpolate between the two points? i interpolated myself from 54 up to 85 psi and the multiplier is off by only 2 percent. Click image for larger version.

Name: Screenshot (17).png
    Views: 0
    Size: 93.0 KB
    ID: 116917Screenshot (17).png
    Last edited by iceman321; 01-21-2022 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman321 View Post
    thanks, since the pressure multiplier data was only provided to 67 psi and my fuel system asks for multiplier data for up to 85 psi, do I need to "solve" for the multiplier at that particular psi, or can I input the data that was provided and the pcm with interpolate between the two points? i interpolated myself from 54 up to 85 psi and the multiplier is off by only 2 percent. Click image for larger version.

Name: Screenshot (17).png
    Views: 0
    Size: 93.0 KB
    ID: 116917Screenshot (17).png
    Do you need 85 PSI pressure? You can edit the axis, that would be favourable. Right click over the graph and you can set the axis to match the supplied data.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wheelinls1 View Post
    Do you need 85 PSI pressure? You can edit the axis, that would be favourable. Right click over the graph and you can set the axis to match the supplied data.
    thanks everything runs well now.

Tuner in Training
    Can you post your file for dw95. Be very helpful thankyou