Good evening, I'm 100% new to tuning and I figured why not try to destroy my engine lol. But seriously I've been looking for information high and low with little results. I'm not looking for a hand out or someone to do it for me. what i have is a motor from a2002 express van 4.3 with a marine intake swap stuffed into a 89 toyota pickup. I paid a guy more than I'd like to share to tune it and it runs like ass, granted its better than it ran before being tuned. What my question is that I want to start from scratch and get it running properly. So which base tune should I start with? I have the old black box ecm but was thinking about swapping it to a 0411pcm from an expressvan (which I have but not installed) should i swap it over to the 0411 or just reflash the black box with a stock file from the tune repository? Do all the tunes work with any pcm? Thank you for any input in advance! PS I have thick skin so I dont get butt hurt very easily LOL so roast away if you feel like it.... Brent