Thread: 2011 Challenger R/t

Tuner in Training

2011 Challenger R/t

So I pulled the file, engine and trans seperately. Made changes to the engine file as needed. Flashed it several times and no issues. I went to make some changes to the trans file, flashed it (small changes like max shift rpm) and now I have no trans operation. Read file again now both engine and trans together and reloaded. Trans tries to shift but will go into a failsafe right after first gear shift. Also will not stay in manual mode. Im at a differeent computer so I cant post files at this time but anyone run into this on a 2011 Challenger rt auto car?

Tuning Addict
    Have you tried going back to a stock trans file since this all started after altering it? If it's not something cal related such as altering a file way too far which will sometimes cause issues like this then the only other thing I can say that I've personally been seeing is after about 10 to 12 revisions something will sometimes wind up getting corrupted in the background of the calibration. Only work around I've seen is to open the original full read - don't know why you would have read and tried altering each individually, but to each their own I guess - then copy all of your changes from your current tune file over to it and then do a full write... Haven't had this not work yet. Sometimes you have to go back to stock and try one table at a time when things like this happen. You might think your changing something correctly, but for whatever reason it just doesn't want to jive...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

^^What He Said^^ Also make sure RPM limit on Engine is a few hundred lower than trans RPM Limit.

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners