Thread: Review and feedback on Tune Cam only fbody

Review and feedback on Tune Cam only fbody

hello i wanted to get some feedback and maybe some advice on my current tune. ( im still working on it) But wanted to see what you all thought about it and let me know if you all see any issues that i maybe over looking.

also, one thing i am having issues with is Idle count. im getting 119+ at idle some times and ive tried tps reset and same issue. the only that seems to lower it is if i move the idle down some but my car starts running lean
    Thank you mods below on veh.

00 Trans am
    m6
    SD tune 1 bar
    ls6 intake , 1 7/8 header , ms3, full exhaust
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tana99ss; 01-25-2022 at 01:08 PM.

Senior Tuner
    The IAC count is a bit too high. You can open the throttle body blade another 1/2-3/4 turn and get it closer to spec. I'd recommend 40-70 count range. Then you can back off of the min airflow table at that point. The tune itself looks pretty good.

Thank you for the feedback. I agree on the IAC being too high i will give it another shot this weekend when i have time to play with it a bit more. More air = less count correct?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tana99ss View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. I agree on the IAC being too high i will give it another shot this weekend when i have time to play with it a bit more. More air = less count correct?
    That's correct.