Thread: E82 2018 Chevy Camaro 3.6

Potential Tuner

E82 2018 Chevy Camaro 3.6

Hello.

I have a 2018 Chevy camaro with the 3.6 V6 engine running the E82 ECM. I am trying to do exhaust pops on decel, and I have succedded by retarding the minimum tables to -20 and Hi-Lo octane tables. However, it only seems to work when stopped. Whenever I start moving the pops just stops and timing is no longer pulled to my designated -20 degress and stays positive all of the time (+35). I have disabled DFCO and adjusted timing tables, but it just never pops when moving. Only when stopped and revved.

I attached my tune for you to check. Hope to help me in this riddle
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix&Tune View Post
    Hello.

I have a 2018 Chevy camaro with the 3.6 V6 engine running the E82 ECM. I am trying to do exhaust pops on decel, and I have succedded by retarding the minimum tables to -20 and Hi-Lo octane tables. However, it only seems to work when stopped. Whenever I start moving the pops just stops and timing is no longer pulled to my designated -20 degress and stays positive all of the time (+35). I have disabled DFCO and adjusted timing tables, but it just never pops when moving. Only when stopped and revved.

I attached my tune for you to check. Hope to help me in this riddle
    can you attach you stock file please?
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Tuner in Training
    I had the same issue with a customers camaro same year , have done previous Camaro SS with no issues while in gear pops on coast down , but this v6 model I couldn’t get I’m going to try again next weekend on there car again maybe go deeper into the load is the only thing I can think of

Potential Tuner
    Here you go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Yeah. Very weird. No matter what I do it doesn't pop in gear. I am going to try adjusting the timing of VVT and see if that makes a difference.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Fix&Tune View Post
    Yeah. Very weird. No matter what I do it doesn't pop in gear. I am going to try adjusting the timing of VVT and see if that makes a difference.

Any luck I?ve been having the same issues

Advanced Tuner
    Having the same problem here

Tuner in Training
    Can do flame maps, pops, etc. snapchat: itreallyme69

Tuner in Training
    can you post a log

Potential Tuner
    这个车如何解开压力限制