Thread: Gen 4 Transmission Shift Scheduling Full Throttle Normal Is Missing

Tuner

Gen 4 Transmission Shift Scheduling Full Throttle Normal Is Missing

Updated to recent beta to see if problem is resolved and the problem still exists. I can not adjust parameters in this segment as they will not populate. But I can swap with comparison log. But since you still can't verify what was changed to verify I do not recommend doing so. (4.11.781 Beta)

A 'Gen 4' what? How is anyone supposed to help if there's no tune file to look at and no vehicle description?

Tuner
    Here is a file for example Attachment 117195 2009 Taho. As Stated these parameters seem to be missing in all GEN4 Applications, This function is missing in gen2 and gen 3 as well

Tuner
    i even sent you a video to show you what was doing..... it was not popping up when you click on the segment. The Problem is and was the software. The Main Window of the vcm editor will not automatically move tabs you open to fit within The Maximized VCM Editor Window. I had to stretch the window across to my second screen, and then I found the window For Wide Open Throttle. It was Populating outside of the normal window. Just updated to the newest beta as of yesterday and that minor detail is still present.

Quote Originally Posted by DB5249 View Post
    i even sent you a video to show you what was doing..... it was not popping up when you click on the segment. The Problem is and was the software. The Main Window of the vcm editor will not automatically move tabs you open to fit within The Maximized VCM Editor Window. I had to stretch the window across to my second screen, and then I found the window For Wide Open Throttle. It was Populating outside of the normal window. Just updated to the newest beta as of yesterday and that minor detail is still present.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...&highlight=DPI