Thread: 2019 Mustang GT Unable to identify forward OS sensors in VCM Scanner

Potential Tuner

2019 Mustang GT Unable to identify forward OS sensors in VCM Scanner

I have been looking all over the Internet for days trying to find this answer. I have a 2019 Mustang GT and I'm trying to learn about diagnostics using scan information. I would like to view the forward O2 voltages, but I cannot seem to find them. I have found an amperage parameter, lambda, impedance, and it seems like everything else, but I cannot seem to find the voltage parameter. I have also used Forscan and the mobile app that comes with my OBDLink MX+ with no luck. In the VCM scanner I have searched for parameters like: O2, wide, uego, upstream, forward, etc. What the heck am I missing or what else might it be called?!? Thanks in advance!!

Tuner in Training
    if you open the scanner and go to the Tools tab at the top then type O2 Voltage in the search bar and several choices come up.

Advanced Tuner
    there is no o2 voltage because you dont have voltage generated narrowbands.

2011 on up uses widebands for the front o2s so to they have chambers and do not create voltage as the old style narrow bands do.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for the responses. I totally forgot to update this thread so I appreciate you commenting. I ended up contacting HP Tuners support and received the following from them.

The sensors are wideband and don't present as voltages to the ECM. What you do get is an "Equivalence Ratio Commanded - Bank 1" and the same for bank 2. These are both in the form of mixture ratios.