Thread: Purchased Credits Not Showing in VCM Editor for use

Potential Tuner

Purchased Credits Not Showing in VCM Editor for use

First post and not one I wanted to make. Purchased 6 licenses and none of them are showing as available for use in VCM Editor. What is going on. Need some help please
    Last edited by Pricey; 01-28-2022 at 05:51 PM.

Potential Tuner
    SOlved

Care to share how you solved this?

I purchased the MPVI2+ with 2 credits from Amazon and while it has arrived and been registered to my account with the proper verification code, etc., my credits do not show up under my account.

I have already emailed, but it will be tomorrow before they are in office, I assume - I was hoping to play with it some this weekend.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    typically resyncing your interface is how you get the credits onto your device.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    why is it that I have to wait a day or two for the credits to become available after the email shows they are ready? Do the resyncing the same every time but This is about the 3rd time that I'm sitting with a customer and can't get the credits in a timely manner ...

Quote Originally Posted by suspectz28 View Post
    why is it that I have to wait a day or two for the credits to become available after the email shows they are ready? Do the resyncing the same every time but This is about the 3rd time that I'm sitting with a customer and can't get the credits in a timely manner ...
    Did you purchase directly from our website, or from a 3rd party vendor?

If purchased from our website, it should be instant, unless your order is flagged.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...