Thread: dual wideband: dlg-1 vs zt-4 vs dual aem vs ???

Tuner in Training

dual wideband: dlg-1 vs zt-4 vs dual aem vs ???

i want to pick up a dual wideband so i can start doing some real tuning with (less) fear of grenading my engine. is anyone running an innovate dlg1 or zeitronix zt4 and able to read BOTH sensors in vcm scanner without issue? particularly via usb serial? i want to be able to read both so they can be logged separately to make sure both banks are running about the same, but so they can be averaged to be sure im getting an accurate reading while tuning between both sides of the engine.
    there are only a handful of threads on here ive seen about these brands and usually its because people are having issues getting them to work. if possible id like to stick to a 2 in 1 solution because im planning on only having a single 2 unit gauge pod to avoid looking like an early 2000s neon and id like to use the other space for an oil/water/boost(eventually)/etc multigauge. but if they just dont play that nice with vcm i could always go with a double aem setup for about the same cost anyway (and super easy via odb), just at the cost of that spare gauge slot id really like to have.
    2013 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6MT (E38)

Tuner in Training
    bump
    2013 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6MT (E38)