Thread: 2010 Camaro LS3 E38 single turbo/ Afterstart Enrichment tuning

Potential Tuner

2010 Camaro LS3 E38 single turbo/ Afterstart Enrichment tuning

Tuned the Gen 3 platform before. Now tuning a gen 4 E38 with a boost cam and custom single turbo. Where is the after start enrichment tables? Is it "open loop gains?" My AFR is 8-9 for the first 5 seconds which is to rich after starting then leans out to the AFR I want it at. I need to lean it out.

Tuner in Training
    There's an EQ ratio table under Engine-Fuel-Power Enrichment. Check that out and see if that's what you're looking for

Quote Originally Posted by greenjeens View Post
    Tuned the Gen 3 platform before. Now tuning a gen 4 E38 with a boost cam and custom single turbo. Where is the after start enrichment tables? Is it "open loop gains?" My AFR is 8-9 for the first 5 seconds which is to rich after starting then leans out to the AFR I want it at. I need to lean it out.
    There is a command and an Intake Valve temp correction, Set the open loop table to your desired mixture when cold and then adjust the ITV gain to achieve that mixture.

ITV.JPG

Tuning Addict
    You need to make sure startup airflow, injection timing, injector tip temp and most importantly VE and/or MAF if being used, are right first.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Potential Tuner
    Excellent thank you. I will give all the tables a try to see if I can get it leaned out.