Thread: 99 S10 Fuel gauge settings

Tuner in Training

99 S10 Fuel gauge settings

I just pulled the stock tune from my 99 S10 2.2 and when I open the fuel settings for the gauge nothing shows up. Everything else does. I am trying to find the factory settings for the fuel gauge. trying to load the factory settings in the 5.3 ecm for my swap. Any ideas? thanks

Tuner in Training
    I found what I needed.

I am having the same issue. I connected the fuel gauge but cannot get a reading other than empty on the fuel gauge. mine is a 2000 S10 2.2 and swapped in a 6.0 with the PCM coming from the same truck the engine came from. if you could PM me with what you found would be great, thank you.

Potential Tuner
    Did u guys figure it out, same issue. But 01 s10 2.2 2wd swapped with a 2003 5.3 4l60. Got literally everything working and wired besides the fuel guage. I got it to halfway work but it's way off. Roughly 8 gallons over what's in the truck. 5 gallons it reads 3/4, 10 gallons it pegs it on full. I've searched and searched and cannot find the right way to get it working. Even bought a bench harness to plug in the 2.2 ecm. The fuel section is blank. Can't find a compatible tune on the repository to segment swap with either.

Potential Tuner
    Pretty detailed procedure. Should help.

https://g8nation.com/showthread.php?t=41679