Thread: Gen v l86 swap got fuel ,but no injector pulse . need help

Potential Tuner

Gen v l86 swap got fuel ,but no injector pulse . need help

Plug your MAF sensor in and look into the P018C code you are throwing for the fuel pressure sensor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    looking at that code , not using fuel pump module and i think that where thats coming from. Looking at tune trying to figure out where to turn module off or disable it, cant seem to find .

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUCK7MAN View Post
    looking at that code , not using fuel pump module and i think that where thats coming from. Looking at tune trying to figure out where to turn module off or disable it, cant seem to find .
    just put a 08 LM7 in a 76 C10 and had the same trouble, no injector pulse.. vats removed in the OS system (instead of engine on older ecm) and still no pulse!

go again in OS system, and disable "starter fault check", I also disable starter diag in system and it fired right up!!!! if this can help...!

before, I had spark, the engine cranked with fuel sprayed inside.. thats why I checked all about fuel injectors..

Check out this video if it’s a swap. Go to 6:44 and check this out on your harness. Different pin outs for different years. Might not be your issue but worth looking into. He’s got lots of good videos too.

https://youtu.be/ry9v_0olaeA