i am making this post 1 because there isn't to much light on it and 2 because i have questions myself that have yet to get anwsered

so i have a 1996 k1500 5.7 sierra

i have done quite of stuff to it already and i had to create a custom tune from scratch in order to get thig to run and now it runs great my wideband comes in tomorrow and we will be even more dialed in so if anyone needs help with a base tune to get the truck started at least and or wanting actually help with performance tuning as well let me know as well (including transmission ) as i have learned all on my truck as a gunie pig lol

ALSO I SMACKED A LT4 HOT CAM FROM SUMMINT RACING IN with no issues

there is a bunch of folks saying that you need to get the heads machined and all types of shit i have yet to have any issuse and i am 15,000 miles plus and the motor as seen 6000 rpm a few number of times

vut as far as my questions on tuning i have a small stutter when its hot outside or after a hard pull
what happens is ill let off the gas and at around 15tps or less it will have a small surge rpm drop, iac will open wider ,spark will increase,map will increase and fueling stays pretty steady leading me to believe maybe its tuning but i am not sure im going to see if its the iac maybe getting stuck idk but does anyone have any suggestions ,new fuel pump i know its not fueling or spark its a air thing