Thread: 2020 Mustang GT Actice Exhaust

Advanced Tuner

2020 Mustang GT Actice Exhaust

Quick question on the Active Exhaust function. The Software Has Scalar under Active Exhaust>Position>Table Select. Under the table select is the MODES for active exhaust Quiet, Normal, Normal/Wet , Sport , Track /drag and then 5,6,7. Under this table which stock is 2 in all gear positions in Quiet mod it reference the table select 2 for the exhaust. These table are RPM vs Load vs PEDAL position. I made changes to QUIET & NORMAL mode which had no effects. Is there a hard limit or function or load switch that is hidden that doesnt allow the changes to take place?

active exhaust table.JPG 2020 GT active exhaust MOD.JPG
    Last edited by mstang_man; 02-25-2022 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    Quick question on the Active Exhaust function. The Software Has Scalar under Active Exhaust>Position>Table Select. Under the table select is the MODES for active exhaust Quiet, Normal, Normal/Wet , Sport , Track /drag and then 5,6,7. Under this table which stock is 2 in all gear positions in Quiet mod it reference the table select 2 for the exhaust. These table are RPM vs Load vs PEDAL position. I made changes to QUIET & NORMAL mode which had no effects. Is there a hard limit or function or load switch that is hidden that doesnt allow the changes to take place?

active exhaust table.JPG 2020 GT active exhaust MOD.JPG
    Hello, unfortunately i didn't succeed either, there is a hard limit?