Thread: VCM Suite installation help

Potential Tuner

VCM Suite installation help

Is it possible to buy the VCM software by itself? I?ve got a mpvi2 and I can?t install the software. My business bought this tuner and the software was installed on my business partners laptop and I don?t have that laptop anymore because he no longer works at my shop. I?ve got the tools but I can?t load the software into my laptop from the usb device or when I download them from the website. Any help is greatly appreciated!

What laptop? What processor? What OS?

They don't offer the software for sale, as it would just be the same file they have up to download for free, and you'd still have to install it exactly the same way.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    What laptop? What processor? What OS?

They don't offer the software for sale, as it would just be the same file they have up to download for free, and you'd still have to install it exactly the same way.
    It's an HP 15" laptop. Processor is an AMD ryzen 3 2.6 GHz and I'm using windows 11. Sorry I didn't see your response sooner, I didn't realize that I wouldn't be notified when I got a reply to the thread. Thank you for responding!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    make sure to disable any antivirus software you might be using, we've seen some antivirus software not allow our software to install/open.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Were you able to get the suite to work with the amd laptop?