Thread: 195 stat to 170

195 stat to 170

170 stat how to set ecu to lower stat temp for fueling 2019 raptor
    at the moment i get
    Coolant Themostat at Coolant temp Below Themostate Regulating tempeture DTC,s

Need to go in systems / fans you can adjust it there. Should be set at 214, I set mine at 195 and no issues running a 170 in my 17 Fusion Sport.

One issue I see with going to a cool thermostat like the OP is running is that, at least on my OS, I am unable to alter the temperature scale for when the fans kick on, and the lowest temp is like 190 degrees F.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

I'd have to see your tables, with mine its based on ambient air temps to either ECT, A/C pressure, or TOT. It's all set up based on duty cycle, you raise the duty cycle which will turn on the fans sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    I'd have to see your tables, with mine its based on ambient air temps to either ECT, A/C pressure, or TOT. It's all set up based on duty cycle, you raise the duty cycle which will turn on the fans sooner.
    Ya the specific table I'm talking about is ambient temp vs coolant temp, but the axis on either is unable to be changed.
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

40 and below temps out side

Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    Need to go in systems / fans you can adjust it there. Should be set at 214, I set mine at 195 and no issues running a 170 in my 17 Fusion Sport.
    this is dtc when outside temp gets 40 and below my thinking she runs little rich when ecu cannot see stock ect think like old school with carb chocks stikking on wouldlike to reset ecu to something below 170 to get her into mapped fueling
    hope that helps me be clear on above 40 outside temp she does not have any DTC showing fans not the answer .
    thanks for any direction it getting hotter in texas now so will be no problem for next while would not take her up north to colder states like this .

Tuner
    Screenshot (1).png
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    170 stat how to set ecu to lower stat temp for fueling 2019 raptor
    at the moment i get
    you shouldn't need to adjust anything, the wb oxygen sensor will keep the air/fuel ratio at stoic.
    Last edited by Stevekreger; 03-02-2022 at 10:15 PM.