Thread: TDN App Updates

Tuner in Training

TDN App Updates

After using the app for about 6 months, I have some suggestions that could be compiled based on end user feedback as well as things I've see from other users here:

1.) Datalog gauge customization
    * One of the things I loved about the old Autometer DashLink2 was the ability to customize the layout, whether it be to have user submitted skins or just changing the data between pre-set options. I get a lot of customers complaining that they have an Ecoboost and most of the data on the screen is useless to them and they'd like to add things like IAT, boost, etc. but can't.

2.) Dyno Readouts and 1/4 mile timers
    * Can we also add an option to use the HP/Torque Readouts to integrate a "Virtual Dyno" Sort of display that allows for an equation built of user data to display the information already available to estimate power levels?

3.) End User Datalog Access
    * We need to give customers the ability to view their datalogs, either through the app or in VCM Scanner, after are completed. Can we add an option to allow customers to sync their files to their own email address or a user accessible repository for the TDN network?

Would love to know that some of this is in process, if anyone else has any input or ideas they would like to see, feel free to share below and I can add them to my support ticket.

Tuner in Training
    THIS! I just paid alot of money and cant even view my own logs. I do however have an MPVI2, but for some reason the channels list is very basic and wont allow me to see knock or any channels i really need to see.