Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Powersports Support Now Available!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    What specifically about the scanner?

It's on par with the other vehicles we support. We can log the broadcast data, direct memory, as well as SAE, and PIDs. I have defined everything I think anyone would need to calibrate properly.
    thanks a lot eric that was what i want to hear
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner
    You will need to return to the stock calibration, as the DJ calibrations cannot be read.

The files posted above represent what you will see on your vehicle. All of these Polaris ME17s are nearly identical as far as parameters go.

Not sure on the gains, as I have not personally tuned one. I just make the tools to make tuning them properly attainable.

Thats great, I love the layout of hpt for it. I will have to find my dynojet interface, havent used it in 2 years.

Trying to pull the file on a 2017 Sportsman 850HO SP and I keep getting a checksum error. All Drivers updated and using beta.
    2013 Charger R/T - 1-3/4'' Longtubes, Catless Mids, 180 T-Stat, CAI, 6.4 Manifold Swap, 370whp@5600/411wtq@3950
    Contact [email protected] for Engine Building or Tuning needs!

Quote Originally Posted by GaS Engines View Post
    Trying to pull the file on a 2017 Sportsman 850HO SP and I keep getting a checksum error. All Drivers updated and using beta.
    Email the file to our support team and it will be fixed up.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

File was sent along with VCM info. Also gave them a comparative file from a 2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI/EPS/EBS. It was a successful pull, it just thinks its a 1986
    2013 Charger R/T - 1-3/4'' Longtubes, Catless Mids, 180 T-Stat, CAI, 6.4 Manifold Swap, 370whp@5600/411wtq@3950

Quote Originally Posted by GaS Engines View Post
    File was sent along with VCM info. Also gave them a comparative file from a 2016 Polaris Sportsman 570 EFI/EPS/EBS. It was a successful pull, it just thinks its a 1986
    I think yours was the one I added earlier today. And yes, the VIN decoder for Polaris leaves a lot to be desired. Its slowly being fixed up as we see more files.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    I'm sending some files in soon with more checksum errors.

Downloaded/updated to the newest Beta. Pulled the file successfully from a 2017 Sportsman 850 SP! Thank you guys! That was a very fast turn around!

Potential Tuner
    I'm having issues with my 2011 900XP, it takes about 15 min to read? After it completes the program freezes, and I can't do anything....

Potential Tuner
    I?m having an issue with reading the ecu, when hooked up and click read it just sits there. The gauges go back and fourth and status bar doesn?t load?and idea what it could be software is 4.10 and I have the cable adapter from hptuners running a MPVI2

Quote Originally Posted by FASS714 View Post
    I?m having an issue with reading the ecu, when hooked up and click read it just sits there. The gauges go back and fourth and status bar doesn?t load?and idea what it could be software is 4.10 and I have the cable adapter from hptuners running a MPVI2
    The version 4.10 is the problem. You need the latest 4.11 beta to read Polaris.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Kev90sc1` View Post
    I'm having issues with my 2011 900XP, it takes about 15 min to read? After it completes the program freezes, and I can't do anything....
    Sometimes the save as windows pops up behind the main VCM Editor window. Alt+Tab until you see the save as form.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Sometimes the save as windows pops up behind the main VCM Editor window. Alt+Tab until you see the save as form.
    I get a "validate Checksum failed" when I get the option to save the file, I've tried it 3 times so far, same result

Tuner in Training
    Kev90sc1 , are you using the latest beta? If so, your model machine might not be defined yet. Send the file into support and they will work on getting it defined. I had this issue earlier in the week, they defined my machine and updated the Beta software and now it reads my machine fine.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dsandahl View Post
    Kev90sc1 , are you using the latest beta? If so, your model machine might not be defined yet. Send the file into support and they will work on getting it defined. I had this issue earlier in the week, they defined my machine and updated the Beta software and now it reads my machine fine.
    I am using the latest beta, I will send the files in, thank you!

Potential Tuner
    Eric thanks for the heads up. got it to read but not its says checksum failed.....
    Last edited by FASS714; 03-10-2022 at 07:50 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Im having trouble with reading the file from my 21 pro xp. It says failed to connect when i try to read but it will connect with vcm scanner. (using most current beta version)

Tuner in Training
    can i use a mvp1 for these or do you have to upgrade to the 2 or 2+?

MPVI2 or 2+ is required.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by TY194 View Post
    Im having trouble with reading the file from my 21 pro xp. It says failed to connect when i try to read but it will connect with vcm scanner. (using most current beta version)
    Is it stock, or has it been tuned?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC