Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Powersports Support Now Available!

Potential Tuner
    its stock

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same problem with my 2020 Pro Xp4. It keeps saying failed.

Potential Tuner
    I had another 2020 XP4 that won't connect and a 2021 Pro XP4 that doesn't connect.

Potential Tuner
    Does anyone have a stock file for a 2013ish RZR 800? I just got my cable and I'm trying to determine the difference between the Ranger and RZR tunes.
    Also for some reason I have to be plugged into my adapter to open the Ranger tune that i saved on my laptop. Is the file somehow corrupted or is this a known issue?

Quote Originally Posted by glennherbers View Post
    Does anyone have a stock file for a 2013ish RZR 800? I just got my cable and I'm trying to determine the difference between the Ranger and RZR tunes.
    Also for some reason I have to be plugged into my adapter to open the Ranger tune that i saved on my laptop. Is the file somehow corrupted or is this a known issue?
    There are many tunes from newer or recently added vehicles that require your MVPI2 to be plugged in to open. This is by design.

Advanced Tuner
    Great work. I am hooked too.
    Can anyone share a pinout of the adapter cable?

Tuner in Training
    SOME 20-22 Pro XP cannot be read via OBD. If you have the Blue 02 sensor cover. Cali edition. it will not work TPROT is active.

Bench read only for full file and EEPROM.

There are 43 Variations of the pro XP OEM calibration I have identified so far.

tune alone I've had these to 194 rwhp with zero other mods 106 mph 20.5 psi. 167 rwhp stock 87 mph

Few more load limiters to address. throttle cuts back to 60% at 200% load once we are past 102 mph

anyone locates that hex address. lemme know. I mod the Hex dump. Here's a stock brand new 2021 OEM pro XP bin file if your curious about what's in the actual unlocked code.

2021 NEW STOCK READ PRO XP - Copy.bin

Advanced Tuner
    any news on how we are gonna tune this pro XP cars i have one too??
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Advanced Tuner
    I just got the Polaris adapter.

Trying to DL the stock tune on my 2021 Turbo S with Beta 4.11.983 and I am getting a "Detect Protocol Failed"

I tried "Gather Info" as well with the same results.

What am I missing or what is my next step?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Super73 View Post
    I just got the Polaris adapter.

Trying to DL the stock tune on my 2021 Turbo S with Beta 4.11.983 and I am getting a "Detect Protocol Failed"

I tried "Gather Info" as well with the same results.

What am I missing or what is my next step?
    Prob ID the machine and send that info to them for a stock file.

cali model wont read obd. Bench with 2 GPT inputs only.

Potential Tuner
    It is Stock. any reason why the beta wont open up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by FASS714 View Post
    It is Stock. any reason why the beta wont open up anymore.
    Same. Have a few people that want theirs tuned and I tried reading several that are here in the forum and it flat out locks up the program. Won't open. I do have the 2 and not the plus but the NON + is supposed to still work. Maybe more bugs need working out.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanic View Post
    Same. Have a few people that want theirs tuned and I tried reading several that are here in the forum and it flat out locks up the program. Won't open. I do have the 2 and not the plus but the NON + is supposed to still work. Maybe more bugs need working out.
    try to read a non turbo or 2016 turbo if it doesn't read those there's an issue.

2020-up with evap blue 02 sensor wiring and the continental booster pump those usually wont read via obd2 unless flashed with tprot off file first

Quote Originally Posted by VFORCEJOHN View Post
    try to read a non turbo or 2016 turbo if it doesn't read those there's an issue.

2020-up with evap blue 02 sensor wiring and the continental booster pump those usually wont read via obd2 unless flashed with tprot off file first
    Was trying to do no more than view some of the .hpt's in this and other threads. It attempts to open and then shuts the entire program down. Think I'll try the beta in a Windows 10- virtual machine and see if I have any luck with that.

Tuner in Training
    Is there any way to look at a stock tune I've saved from this thread if I don't have a MPVI? I downloaded the beta vcm and a tune from this thread but cannot open it. I'd just like to look around before purchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorA View Post
    Is there any way to look at a stock tune I've saved from this thread if I don't have a MPVI? I downloaded the beta vcm and a tune from this thread but cannot open it. I'd just like to look around before purchasing.
    That is the problem I am having and I have the MPVI. Hope they fix it soon. I have several people that want this done.

Hey Derek or VFORCEJOHN am I correct that we can't even use the scanner on a DJ tune or am I having another issue?

Advanced Tuner

its the same bench connection as the me17.9.74? of the previous rzr?
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Potential Tuner
    I've been having the same problem trying to read a 2016 XP 1000 turbo, click on read vehicle and nothing happens! can't exit out,froze up have to manually shut down lap top. I guess i will download the Beta and try it
    So.....downloaded Beta,was able to read vehicle but once i saved file and tried to open it i got validate checksum failed,unable to save file controller M17.8.7
    Now what?
    Last edited by Doob 182; 05-07-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Prob ID the machine and send that info to them for a stock file.

cali model wont read obd. Bench with 2 GPT inputs only.
    While I live in CA, my machine was bought new in CO. I'm wondering, do I need a stock tune from support that I then edit and upload?