Thread: 2018 roush s/c 10r80 transmission

Potential Tuner

2018 roush s/c 10r80 transmission

2018 mustang gt with roush s/c. Had car tuned and transmission tuned, after a while the trans, started holding rpm's when shifting into the higher gears, "feels like a flare shift, or as if the trans is stuck in gear" also when driving when down shifting into 2nd and 1st gear coming to stop car bucks.

Anyone experienced this?
    Maybe need to try differnet calibration in the transmission?

I had also seen on here there where 3 different hp tuner trans tunes, but cannot find them now?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by KRLONG18 View Post
    2018 mustang gt with roush s/c. Had car tuned and transmission tuned, after a while the trans, started holding rpm's when shifting into the higher gears, "feels like a flare shift, or as if the trans is stuck in gear" also when driving when down shifting into 2nd and 1st gear coming to stop car bucks.

Anyone experienced this?
    Maybe need to try differnet calibration in the transmission?

I had also seen on here there where 3 different hp tuner trans tunes, but cannot find them now?
    whats your calibration?

Potential Tuner
    Honestly not sure? I when I had the car tuned it since has changed. I purchased the car with S/C on it and with the research i did on the car had the Basic Roush tune. So I paid to have it dyno and tuned. Not sure if I should try to do the adaptation drive first or Just try putting back to a stock tune in the Transmission.