Thread: Jeep Wrangler Gladiator 2020 Supercharger

Jeep Wrangler Gladiator 2020 Supercharger

Does anyone has a calibration file from any gladiator wrangler with supercharger ? 2020 ? 2021?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    which supercharger
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    I?m still waiting for HP Tuners to add parameters for my 21 Gladiator Mojave with a Magnuson. Over a week and the only response my tuner has gotten is a rubber stamped generic response. So now I have a beautiful Gladiator with a supercharger that?s parked due to missing parameters, un-drivable, and lack of support from HPT. I?m really regretting spending the money on their stuff $1000+ and not getting the fast response support that the whole internet brags about from HPT. GOOD LUCK.
    Last edited by BadCTDbrute; 03-05-2022 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Grammar

Advanced Tuner
    Chill bro, this what happens sometimes to "early adopters".
    If the OEM's didn't go change things (OS's) all the time, tuning would be sooo simple.
    They will get it sorted, we have all been the pioneers at some point.
    Last edited by Hemituna; 03-10-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Tuner in Training
    This isn?t an early adopter issue? they?ve supported this platform for 5 years (JL/JT w/3.6 850RE). My tuner is the definition of professional. I?m confident that he?ll get it running as soon as the support kicks in.

Tuner
    Gpec5?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDSM View Post
    Gpec5?
    Mine is a GPEC2A, and as of today, still no update. My throttle is erratic and causing it to stutter and buck just off idle, and at tip in. There are no Idle parameters supported for my OS. Two weeks in and still nothing. First experience with HP Tuners. Also, first experience where the tuning of my supercharged vehicle is more difficult than the wrenching. I'm in it for around $10K so, I am truly unhappy it is sitting parked.

you need to tune the injectors properly

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    you need to tune the injectors properly
    Can you elaborate? My tuner is also on this forum I think. Maybe some insight would help. Almost a month in and it?s drivable but I am not happy with it yet. Seems like HP finally made some updates but it still has throttle control issues.

Send me the file to look over.. [email protected] i do a ton of pentastar supercharger setups.

Tuner in Training
    Sorry for the late reply. All this time and it still runs like an out of tune carbureted vehicle.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCTDbrute View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. All this time and it still runs like an out of tune carbureted vehicle.
    You have a datalog/tune file to add? Blank statements like this will make it near impossible for us to help you. If your tuner is on here maybe he needs to chime in on the issues.

Tuner in Training
    Attachment 119194Attachment 119194
    Quote Originally Posted by HaasExp View Post
    You have a datalog/tune file to add? Blank statements like this will make it near impossible for us to help you. If your tuner is on here maybe he needs to chime in on the issues.
    Here is the latest log. My tuner is on here but has advised me to use the Magnuson tune for now, which would be fine if it would start/idle with the Magnuson tune. It starts runs for 5 seconds and dies. If I modulate the thrott

Tuner in Training
    Oops. Last reply got messed up.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDSM View Post
    Gpec5?
    This is my issue. I pulled the supercharger off so I could drive it. Just waiting for that Beta version when it comes out. Fingers crossed.

Tuner in Training
    I am the tuner. The issue with 2021 is Jeep has updated OS and tables and flags need updated in the editor. I have posted about this on this forum but not much response. I have been working through HP support.

The intial issue was the airflow idle RPM tab was missing all the adjustments to idle speed. I have made low end torque adjustments to account for the altered airflow. This helps with take off, and then also smooth idle and take off. Without thos tables my airflows are off.

The next issue I am battling is the transmission OS has rolled and a number of tables are off. TCC lockup, many Torque management parameters, and some shift pressure tables. I have a transmission calibration I have built from scratch on this platform that utilizes a pretty significant torque management strategy to allow low rpm boost. With those tables not defined right the torque management steps all over the throttle control and timing.

I have found that my older files with a modified Gladiator trans tune, will work fine with the latest idle tables installed by HP, but you don't get low end of my new tunes or the ability to cruise on 8th, with stock gearing, as the 850re stock torque management is pretty restrictive.

Tuner in Training
    Has this been taken care of? Did the OP get the vehicle running properly?