Thread: 2006 Ford 6.0 Tune help

2006 Ford 6.0 Tune help

Hi, I am a complete novice at tuning but want to continue to research and learn how to properly dial in these trucks and was curious if anyone is willing or able to look at my tune and help correct me on how to revise it. i have a 2006 6.0 with 155/30 warren injectors and no headstuds at the moment. ( as soon as it pops or when it gets pulled apart its getting them). i bought this truck to play with and dial in before i use the chassis and drivetrain under a 1952 dodge body. here is my current file. its alot of stolen info from other shared tunes ive used to try and get a half decent one. also i am aiming for a fairly hot performance tune that the headbolts can handle for a bit. Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Hey,

Sounds like a cool project. I have a similar year truck, it's an 07 F350 'auction truck' it wasn't a runner.. It has a colt cam, 363 sxe turbo, 155/30 injectors, studs and all that. I have it tuned though Innovative Diesel right now. It was worth the extra cost. I'm not disappointed at all.

Maybe we can kick tunes and datalogs back and forth. This seem like a good way to learn.

C

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi, I am a complete novice at tuning but want to continue to research and learn how to properly dial in these trucks and was curious if anyone is willing or able to look at my tune and help correct me on how to revise it. i have a 2006 6.0 with 155/30 warren injectors and no headstuds at the moment. ( as soon as it pops or when it gets pulled apart its getting them). i bought this truck to play with and dial in before i use the chassis and drivetrain under a 1952 dodge body. here is my current file. its alot of stolen info from other shared tunes ive used to try and get a half decent one. also i am aiming for a fairly hot performance tune that the headbolts can handle for a bit. Thank you!

Banned
    what kind of tune are you trying to achieve here?