Thread: 2010 LNF 3 Bar Map Sensor Settings Help

Tuner in Training

2010 LNF 3 Bar Map Sensor Settings Help

Hello , I currently own an 09 Cobalt SS/TC. It had Gms1 tune on it for years and then was remote tuned by TermII about 5 years ago. Well today I picked up a totally stock 2010 Cobalt SS/ TC with only 26 thousand miles on it. I am going to be putting all of my mods off my09 onto my 2010. Which includes a KN intake. ZZp downpipe and a Devils own meth kit. The 2010 only has the 2.5 bar stock map sensors in it. nd i wanted to put my 3 bar map sensors out of my 09 into my 2010. But i was pretty sure i have read before that a setting in Hp tuners needs to be changed in the tune for the ecu to allow the car to use the 3 bar sensors ? Is that correct ? And if so , where are the settings located at in the editor as well as what would the new settings be fro the 3 bar map sensors.

Also , both my 09 and my 2010 Ecus are already unlocked through my copy of hp tuners. IS there a way i can put a current read all from my 09 onto my 2010 ?

Thanks for the help with both questions.

Senior Tuner
    Go to Engine-Airflow-General and copy the values for MAP characteristics from the 3bar tune to the 2.5 Tune. You can use the compare function in the editor to copy directly from one to the other.

I don't know a lot about when write all is used but in general it's not suggested and especially between different years. Again you can use the compare function to see what is different between the two tunes and copy the values that are different between the tunes. You will likely still need to tune the maf in to get it right.
    Last edited by gtstorey; 03-16-2022 at 08:21 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Send me a pm, I’ll help you.