Thread: Trans tuning help

Tuner in Training

Trans tuning help

So I have a 2014 Cadillac XTS and a 2015 2500 HD Sierra with a 6.0, I absolutely hate how both of them shift, I've played with HP tuners before but only on the older PCMs, when I pull up a lot of the parts to change transmission and even engine tunes on these newer ECMs I get completely lost and hear horror stories of things getting really messed up, is there someone in here that I can pay to take my files modify them and send them back to me? Obviously someone that knows what they're doing and isn't learning like me, I just don't have the time to dedicate right now to learning this whole new platform

Post up your Tune Files

What are you wanting, Firmer shifts?
    For stock vehicles a few PSI increase and a little less commanded shift time does wonders.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

order trans booklet from tuning school, not many people are gonna help you on this forum