Thread: Power Enrichment chart

Advanced Tuner

Power Enrichment chart

Hoping someone can explain this chart to me. It should've been super simple but so far there is very little in here that is.

I assumed by the name "Power Enrichment" and the 80-100% torque range, it should be fuel enrichment under load. It does work but not how I expected.
    At freeway cruise of under 2K, or even a little over 2K, and torque of negative values to ~25%, the chart on top gives me a Lambda of 1.00. Ok, makes sense.
    The middle chart gave me .98
    Bottom chart .92.
    It no longer makes sense....

I tampered with the rpm scaling in the top & bottom charts to better troubleshoot this, but it didn't help. The middle chart rpm is unmodified. The top chart is simply the bottom except I moved the values over one column to the right to see what would happen, and happen it did. Why is the question.

I also wanted to see if the 80% row means enrichment starts at 80%, or starts at 0 or <0 and goes to 80%. If so, does 0% Tq also mean a lambda of 1.00, or does it give you the value in the 80% box all the way down? I can't be sure since it doesn't work right, but since the .92 & .98 lambda I got from them go all the way down into the negative Tq range, I'll assume that's the case.

Also, how does this relate to the Component Protection chart, which is apparently the main fuel ration chart. All I know for sure it both charts do affect actual A/F ratio, but which has priority, when and why I have no clue.

Enrich 3.jpg
    '16 E550 Coupe RWD - C207.373 / M278.922 / MED17.7.3 / 722.909

Quote Originally Posted by chevota View Post
    Also, how does this relate to the Component Protection chart, which is apparently the main fuel ration chart. All I know for sure it both charts do affect actual A/F ratio, but which has priority, when and why I have no clue.

They both depend on each other
    Xstages Motorsport

Tuning inquiries:

ECU, TCU, CPC Online Tuning
    Whatsapp: +971503383340
    Email: [email protected]
    Insta: @xstages.motorsport
    www.xstages.com