Thread: 07.5-09 RFE Locked shifts.

Potential Tuner

07.5-09 RFE Locked shifts.

Im wondering if its possible to get locked shifts 2-6 or 3-6 same as the 10+ on the 07.5-09 tcms? Just wondering if its possible i would imagine user defined parameters are needed if it is?

Tuner in Training
    It is possible. I havent played around much with it yet. but i have a EFI live file 2nd Locked from a 2013 you can copy the tables from. something to do with the partial tables. put them so high it doesnt hit partial because the lock tables are lower

Potential Tuner
    thanks no need for file tho i know how it works on the 10+ but the earlier tcms do not seem to respond the same changes. Just was wondering if its possible with the 07-09 tcms or if im just wasting time.

Tuner in Training
    I know its possible I know guys who have done it.

Banned
    2010 and up transmissions aren?t the same as the 2007.5-2009 transmissions when it comes to the coding/tuning end. There is some very large differences, especially in the handling of lockup. Maintaining full lockup upshifts has nothing to do with partial lockup and full lockup tables, you can do whatever you want with those tables and it will still go to partial lockup during upshifts, it?s what the transmissions are configured to do. Something else needs to be done to stop that from happening.