Thread: Part # 554-107 Holley 3 Bar Map Help Please

Part # 554-107 Holley 3 Bar Map Help Please

I have the Holley 3 Bar Map Sensor and I'm needing the 2 settings for Hp Tuners. Currently I'm using Linear @ 315.51 and Offset @ 1.09. Holley doesn't provide this info, or at least I cant find it after searching half a million pages through Holley forums.

Clearly this is a clone of the GM 3 Bar and I can find those settings, but not sure how GM settings will work in Holley clone.

I'm about at the point of tossing the sensor and getting one with known settings unless there is an easy way to find the correct settings.

Thanks

If there is a human at Holley who can answer this question, their help desk does not know how to find them. Let this be a lesson not to use parts you can't find documentation on BEFORE buying.

You would think Holley would get their shit together on these sensors. They make some great performance parts and ECU's, but they also put their label on some absolute JUNK. You always have to do your research these days. I only use GM sensors, injectors, etc. That way I always have OEM data for those parts.
    2001 Silverado 5.3 - 209/217 cam, GT45 Turbo on 7lbs, Aem x-series wideband, 50lb/hr flex fuel injectors, on E85 with content sensor

1999 Silverado 6.0/4L80E Summit Stage one camshaft, 317 heads (replaced cast iron)

3 years ago I wish I had you around to advise me. But buying $50 sensor isn't something I'm concerned about.