Thread: Ready to make a splash

Potential Tuner

Ready to make a splash

Been eyeing this for my Sea Doo. So will need to buy the MPI, the software and the credits and I can get to work tuning? I read the variants and such. Learning more about the HP selections. Really hope this goes well.

Tuner
    yup!
    the learning curve is not too bad..
    you have an O2 sensor in the exhaust manifold?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLonne View Post
    Been eyeing this for my Sea Doo. So will need to buy the MPI, the software and the credits and I can get to work tuning? I read the variants and such. Learning more about the HP selections. Really hope this goes well.
    Were you able to make any headway? I am about to start tuning my RXP 300.

Tuner in Training
    Good afternoon. New to hp tuners but not to Seadoo?s. Do you need to purchase pro feature and cable to be able to connect a aem wideband and data log age?s? I?m building a jet boat and running a 260 with mods. Have maptuner but don?t want to buy credit from riva and then have to buy a data logger just to have another guy mod tune. Thanks

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Self27 View Post
    Good afternoon. New to hp tuners but not to Seadoo?s. Do you need to purchase pro feature and cable to be able to connect a aem wideband and data log age?s? I?m building a jet boat and running a 260 with mods. Have maptuner but don?t want to buy credit from riva and then have to buy a data logger just to have another guy mod tune. Thanks

yes, you need prolink to use a wideband O2.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbranella View Post
    yes, you need prolink to use a wideband O2.
    Hi, Thanks for reply. I found AEM makes a afr set up that plugs inline at obd port, so I think that all I will need is the mvpi2 and obd adaptor to use wideband. Did not know AEM made this model until searching on the tuning school youtube channel.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Self27 View Post
    Hi, Thanks for reply. I found AEM makes a afr set up that plugs inline at obd port, so I think that all I will need is the mvpi2 and obd adaptor to use wideband. Did not know AEM made this model until searching on the tuning school youtube channel.
    I have this setup from TTS. Works great on cars. Have not tried it on my ski. Still have to drill and thread the manifold for the wideband.
    Last edited by Allcagedup; 06-12-2022 at 01:32 AM.