Thread: Lb7 won?t go above 79mm3

Potential Tuner

Lb7 won?t go above 79mm3

So I?m tuning my Lb7, I?m starting to know my way around it pretty good. I?ve added some fuel, some inj pw, I copied the low baro to med and high for now. I upped the fuel in some of the max or limiting tables, but I still can?t seem to get the truck to get above 79mm3 when wot.all the tables seem to be set to allow or call for more. Can anyone think of something I might be missing? I?ll post a tune and log later tonight. I?ve got the banks big head and boost won?t go over 19.1. I have turned it up and it did not increase so I think it?s because fuel is limited. Anyone got any ideas thanks in advance

Waiting to see your Tune and Log
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

Potential Tuner
    I think its a HP tuners logging limit.

Mine maxes out at 79 as well even though I am commanding 95-100

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrymaxx View Post
    I think its a HP tuners logging limit.

Mine maxes out at 79 as well even though I am commanding 95-100
    Mine goes to 95. you need to max out your torque limits in the driveline torque menu. Then relog. If its not that the smoke limit table for egr on/off tables need adjusted. You can do the tbiq adjustments, but your defuel will need recalculated.