Thread: Adjusting IFR Values for new injectors

Potential Tuner

Adjusting IFR Values for new injectors

Hello everyone. I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT and I have recently upgraded to Siemens Deka 60lb injectors, but I had a few questions about tuning them in. I'm new to tuning so I'm not very experienced. I've adjusted the IFR table to get the values close enough so that the car is able to run ok but I wanted to get the numbers perfect.
    Do I just divide the flow rate of the new injectors by the flow rate of the old injectors to get the percentage to scale the table?
    Other than the VE offset and min pulse, is there anything else I would need to modify? Thank you

Injector data is a set and forget table. Put the flow rate of the injector in the table and leave it, there is no dividing the flow rate or any of that stuff.

Adjust the fueling as needed by adding or removing fuel from the MAF curve.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I see, thank you. I originally adjusted the table by putting in the new flow rate and it ran too lean and had misfires. I've uploaded the stock tune and the current tune values I'm running on the table that are allowing the car to run ok. I'll try adjusting the MAF curve as well. Thank you for your help

Stock.hpt
    Injector 2.hpt