Thread: 2009 jeep JK with 2021 5.7 and hp875 trans. 21 miles on drivetrain

Tuner in Training

2009 jeep JK with 2021 5.7 and hp875 trans. 21 miles on drivetrain

So I bought a 2021 5.7 and hp875 trans out of a ram 1500 with 21 miles on drivetrain from wreaker that deals straight with Christler in michigan.
    I bought an install kit from jeep speed shop. Mounts, harness, computer ect.......

So its running a 2009 jeep grand Cherokee computer with my vin in it from them. I swapped out my crank position sensor, knock sensors, and oil pressure for the 2009
    versions so it talks to the 2009 5.7 ecu properly per Jeep speed shop. Haven't gotten a straight answer yet if any others need to be swapped.

I bought 2 new mopar 02 sensers for before the cats "98$ each" and two bosh sensors for after the cats "40$ each as Im going to turn em off once I can afford to license this new ecu" , People say Mopar only........ but how could bosh be any worse?

It will start up on the high idle "choke setting" fine sounds great, no issues but after 30 -40 seconds it starts to drop down to normal idle and just starts loading up and running like crap.
    I am super new to tuning and can barely use the software right now LOL....... Shows 2 codes ..... rich bank and other lean. p0171 and p0175.

Im wondering if I need to swap another sensor to a 2009 version. There is a sensor on the top/rear of the intake that I haven't swapped. Could that have anything to do with it? I can post a pic/part number here.....

I recorded this issue with my MPV2 and am going to try and load it here. If you watch you can see where it comes off high idle and then goes to crap.

bad idle 3_26_22_2.hpl

Tuner in Training
    Looks like its the MAP sensor on the back of the intake...... could that be the issue? Its still a 2021 sensor not 2009. The plug fit so............

Tuner in Training
    O2 sensor plugs were backwards....... stupid brain.