Thread: nissan z370 2012 Pops and Bangs Loud pleas

Potential Tuner

nissan z370 2012 Pops and Bangs Loud pleas

Hi guys, may I please have your help with pops and bangs in my car z370
    catalyst is remove and exhaust straight pipe i need loud pops and bangs .
    tanx
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Check out your deceleration fuel cut off and tip out ignition tables. These have just been added. Basically you don't want dfco active because you need fuel to explode in your exhaust system. You also don't want to ignite it too soon so negative ignition timing values help here. I have no clue what values work best, I'd try it for fun but the tables haven't been added to my calibration unfortunately, mine is an 07 Z EV52D

Quote Originally Posted by Zever View Post
    Check out your deceleration fuel cut off and tip out ignition tables. These have just been added. Basically you don't want dfco active because you need fuel to explode in your exhaust system. You also don't want to ignite it too soon so negative ignition timing values help here. I have no clue what values work best, I'd try it for fun but the tables haven't been added to my calibration unfortunately, mine is an 07 Z EV52D
    I thought they had been added to everything, must have been some oversight. I'll get those added for you

Tuner in Training
    I just updated and I see the tables for my calibration, thanks Evan I'll give them a try. Now if I could just figure out where to find the rolling anti-lag lol. JK, I'm thrilled to death this works as well as it does for Nissan.Especially my early 07 that was originally communicating via K-LINE. Thanks again!