Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Injector Data Repository

Tuner in Training
    yea 412 injector data fore GEN 3!!!!!!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusC1024 View Post
    Post #29 here has the data you need.

However, this data might not be useful unless you've done an 0411 swap and are running 58psi fuel pressure. Can you post a screenshot of your injector tables? Might be able to convert it.
    Got it - thx

Tuner in Training nathanhine1977's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    I have Gen3 files with these injectors already converted, both referenced and non-referenced formats:

19421333 - 29lb various Gen4 trucks
    12587269 - 33lb LY6, L76
    12580426 - 35lb @58, 33lb @51 L59 (old#s 88894361, 89017586)
    12594512 - 36lb LMG, LC9
    12613411 - 38lb LMG
    12576341 - 42lb LS3
    12609749 - 50lb L92
    12613412 - 51lb L96
    12598646 - 52lb LSA, LS9

Problem is two things - posting whole tune files just for the injector data is kinda inefficient, and, posting just the data assumes that people will know to verify they're using the data right - right fuel pressure, right regulator type, etc. Some percentage of people will just find a file/data for a given injector# and use it, not realizing their setup needs something different.

Hi
    Just looking at your post.
    I am running the LSA/LS9 injectors in my E40, took me ages to try and convert the data over.
    Do you mind having a look at the injector data?
    Car seems to run/drive fine, all though my tuning in the Boost table may look strange, I find it hard to tune this area on the street, Loading the engine and trying to hit specific cells.
    The rpm's go to fast when under boost to make the data smooth...(Its hard to cruise in boot.)

TIA

1st Jan 2024.hpt

Tuner in Training nathanhine1977's Avatar
    Legend.
    Would love to here how you worked all this out, maybe a you tube video??

Potential Tuner

Red face

Post #29 here has the data you need.

However, this data might not be useful unless you've done an 0411 swap and are running 58psi fuel pressure. Can you post a screenshot of your injector tables? Might be able to convert it.
    Hi, not sure what a 0411 swap is, but my car does run at 4 bar (58psi).

The attached PNG shows my current injector data (S/N 12561462) which are actually 24.8lb/hr injectors @ 43.5 but my current table (which is in G/S) reflects the settings for 58psi pressure.

So I did the calculations for the new injectors as an uplift based on my current injectors and these came out very close to the data in your XLS.

So I believe I can use what you have provided.

VZ Commodore - Injector flow calculations.PNG

Senior Tuner
    Attachment 142573

Added the 33lb car LS2 data (12569113/89017586). Not a true conversion since those exist in 2005 E40 which is like 90% the same as Gen3's format.
    I would've preferred to PM you, but your settings don't allow it.

Will you please confirm your 19421333 (alt 12580681) 29lb data? I've looked at a few 2008 LY5 files to create what I have here:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post775249

Our IFR and SPA differ a trivial amount, but the Offset is very different. Here's your conversion file next to a factory cal from the repository. I downloaded three different tunes from there, and they all have the same data.
    conversion file vs factory calibration.png
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:57 AM.

I used E40 LS2(truck)/LH6 19421333 data since that's mostly already in Gen 3 format, no conversion.

I would've preferred to PM you, but your settings don't allow it.
    Sorry about that, it was to the point that for every legit private message I was getting I'd get 20 from people with 1 or even zero posts sending me their phone number so I could text them how to fix their car.

Senior Tuner
    Sorry about that, it was to the point that for every legit private message I was getting I'd get 20 from people with 1 or even zero posts sending me their phone number so I could text them how to fix their car.
    Haha I figured.

Tuner in Training

Sticky this thread!

This Data thread is definitely sticky worthy. I agree with gametech about the Deka 60's. For a long time you had to pay for a school to get Banish to provide data. That had so many of us held hostage for so long, LOL. That's why we have different data out there for the 60's, guys were trying to find a work around. I moved away from the 60's and went Deka 80's fairly quickly when I started playing with boosted LS stuff. And then moved on to Bosch 210's from Latvia there after but still have my original set of Deka 80's before china started copying them. I currently have cars Ls swapped with 12594512 36lb, Bosch 0280155868 36lb GTP and Bosch 210's on a MS3 Goldbox stand alone.

Potential Tuner
    ]
    I have a 5.3 gen 3 mod 2000 and they were replaced with gen 4 injectors 12613411, could you send me the files for the adjustments please, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Avila View Post
    ]
    I have a 5.3 gen 3 mod 2000 and they were replaced with gen 4 injectors 12613411, could you send me the files for the adjustments please, thanks
    https://forum.hptuners.com/attachmen...3&d=1707139116

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up

thanks man

Tuner in Training

HELP Gen 3 DEKA 80 Turbo T56 manual Teansmission,

I rarely if ever ask for help but,,,

I could used some guidance.. I have been working on this truck for years.. I paid a "performance shop" to just make it match what the Dodge Viper Truck would perform... The guy didn't have a clue but never informed me of such... Finally got the truck back, need to change the diff fluid "break in" two bolts hand tight holding the transmission crossmember, no nut holding the transmission the gears he installed in the rear diff Destroyed all driveshafts. fuel lines to small,,,,,ect..... Broke down and brought it to a different Performance shop to get the tune right, I purchased $3k+ from the tuning school but just couldn't figure it out.. the new performance shop. blew a radiator hose, then the blew the radiator, and replaced the hood latch handle in the cab... $3k..... they call and they cant get it to Idle.... I told them ... I drove it to your shop what do you mean.
    after it sitting in my drive for 4 more years i have started tinkering with it .... I finally found where they enabled the MAF ... I don't have a MAF.. the turbo splits them in half..

I am attaching the latest tune,,, Having issues around 3K rpms.. I have done 11 gallons worth of pulls.

41924AG hm.hpl41924AG hm.hpt
    Last edited by Jason.Henley; 6 Days Ago at 08:40 PM. Reason: Wrong thread
    2000 GMC Sierra 1500
    Single Cab SWB Stepside
    2002 Gen III 5.3
    2004 fuel rail
    BW 73 mm turbo
    Texas Speed Cam
    Roller Rockers/Push Rods
    Siemens Deka 80lb injectors
    Walbro 525 fuel pump
    Tremec Stage 2 T56 6 speed transmission
    Yukon posi trac 4.88 gears
    Calvert Racing Traction bars
    Drop spindles and drop brackets and hangers
    Street Racing Shocks
    Snow Performance Meth Inj
    and a bunch of other crap!!!

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.Henley View Post
    I rarely if ever ask for help but,,,

I could used some guidance.. I have been working on this truck for years.. I paid a "performance shop" to just make it match what the Dodge Viper Truck would perform... The guy didn't have a clue but never informed me of such... Finally got the truck back, need to change the diff fluid "break in" two bolts hand tight holding the transmission crossmember, no nut holding the transmission the gears he installed in the rear diff Destroyed all driveshafts. fuel lines to small,,,,,ect..... Broke down and brought it to a different Performance shop to get the tune right, I purchased $3k+ from the tuning school but just couldn't figure it out.. the new performance shop. blew a radiator hose, then the blew the radiator, and replaced the hood latch handle in the cab... $3k..... they call and they cant get it to Idle.... I told them ... I drove it to your shop what do you mean.
    after it sitting in my drive for 4 more years i have started tinkering with it .... I finally found where they enabled the MAF ... I don't have a MAF.. the turbo splits them in half..

I am attaching the latest tune,,, Having issues around 3K rpms.. I have done 11 gallons worth of pulls.

41924AG hm.hpl41924AG hm.hpt
    Re-post in a new thread that you start. Also include a log.

Re-post in a new thread that you start. Also include a log.
    But you linked him to this thread! And NOW you say... oh, you meant 'here is where you can find that injector data'? And not 'here is where you should post your question about why your car runs bad when the VE table looks like a Qbert level'?

Senior Tuner
    I didn't think I needed to. I linked him to the specific comment in this thread where the Deka 80 injector data he was looking for is located. He didn't mention any other issues in his post that was part of...a Deka 80 thread.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...a-80-gen3-file

Tuner in Training

help 2

Do I need to modify the cylinder volume for the forced induction? I thought I read that somewhere but if it is necessary, I don't know what the multiplier would be..
    41924AG hm.hpl
    41924AG hm.hpt

Did I attach the files correctly this time?
    2000 GMC Sierra 1500
    Single Cab SWB Stepside
    2002 Gen III 5.3
    2004 fuel rail
    BW 73 mm turbo
    Texas Speed Cam
    Roller Rockers/Push Rods
    Siemens Deka 80lb injectors
    Walbro 525 fuel pump
    Tremec Stage 2 T56 6 speed transmission
    Yukon posi trac 4.88 gears
    Calvert Racing Traction bars