Thread: Need HP tuner help for 2008 Tundra 5.7 SC with long tubes

Potential Tuner

Need HP tuner help for 2008 Tundra 5.7 SC with long tubes

Hi all and greetings from Finland! I`m a new member on this board... I have daily driver 2008 Tundra SC, mods on my Tundra are... longtubes + race cats + x-pipe + 2 x 2.5" exhaus, also tyres are 35".
    I currently run with "HP-tuner" but I think that I need some details to software. Tundra is tuned on Dyno and work quite well, but I got feel that some areas need adjustin on current map, example tranny side is still "stock". My question is that does anyone run with similary mods ( tuned on HP-tuner ) and and has seen the time and effort for "fine / custom tune" and naturally worked in other areas as well so that everything works flowlesly. I know a lot of tuners dont want to give up their data, but I`m willing to pay for "open" software. This would be a great help, as we do not have experience of such a comprehensive ECU, the effects of which also extend to the behavior of the transmission.
    What comes on full throttle adjustments (ignition and fuel), we can perform the adjustments both on the road and with the dyno, no problem.
    Guys, you can contact me directly via e-mail or private message, I will be more than greatfully If someone would help me...

E-mail: [email protected]

Tundra SC.jpg
    Last edited by TomiT; 03-30-2022 at 12:26 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Still need help for tune... Any Idea how to get contact Viktor G Automotive, it seems he has a lot of knowledge about using HP-Tuners.

Potential Tuner
    Hit him up on YouTube or Tundras.com

Potential Tuner
    Hi nags and thanks! I try to YoyTube, some reason I can not registered to Tundras.com, always some "error" and moderators do not answer to my requests

How can someone help you if you didn't attach the file from your ECU?
    We see everything not as it is, we see everything as we are.

Potential Tuner
    I can load my previous tune here if needed??