Thread: 2017 up 2.0 ecoboost stock file

2017 up 2.0 ecoboost stock file

Looking for a 2017 up stock Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost file. Have a guy with a 16 that we put a 17 motor in, and having high fuel pressure issues at the idle.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    Looking for a 2017 up stock Fusion 2.0 Ecoboost file. Have a guy with a 16 that we put a 17 motor in, and having high fuel pressure issues at the idle.
    here ya go from my 17 fusion titanium
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sweeeeeeet Thanks Steve. I found a 18 Fusion file in my collection, but this will be better. We put his pump on it last night, but still have the erratic pressure swing going, so that eliminated the pump being the issue. Big thing is a 16 has a 3 lobe cam and the 17 up has four. Switch his to a four lobe and copied / pasted some of the tables for the fuel pump and drive, but still there. Were gonna try something else, see what that does.

Tuner
    no problem glad to help

Quote Originally Posted by skylinedan View Post
    Sweeeeeeet Thanks Steve. I found a 18 Fusion file in my collection, but this will be better. We put his pump on it last night, but still have the erratic pressure swing going, so that eliminated the pump being the issue. Big thing is a 16 has a 3 lobe cam and the 17 up has four. Switch his to a four lobe and copied / pasted some of the tables for the fuel pump and drive, but still there. Were gonna try something else, see what that does.
    How's it going , I'm getting ready to go an engine swap. I would like to know if I use a 4 lobe cam engine it can be tuned properly.