Thread: Logging MAF error

Logging MAF error

Having a bit of trouble using the scanner and logging maf error. I set the table up correctly, at least i think. Parameter is ltft+stft math units percent, set high and low values, and used maf sensor in frequency as the column axis in hertz. Those are the only things i have but its only plotting data at 0 htz meaning increasing and decreasing values are there but i know they should be across the histogram. What did i do wrong? Trying to log an e38 2010 camaro ss M6

You're logging Mass Airflow (SAE), which is a converted value in g/s. Your table is set up (or should be) to use the raw MAF frequency, since that's the axis in the table you want to apply the error data to. Log Mass Airflow Sensor, in Hz, and your graph will start working.

Charts & Graphs are just a way of interpreting data that's recorded in the channels list, if the specific data a Graph needs isn't in the channel list the Graph doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    You're logging Mass Airflow (SAE), which is a converted value in g/s. Your table is set up (or should be) to use the raw MAF frequency, since that's the axis in the table you want to apply the error data to. Log Mass Airflow Sensor, in Hz, and your graph will start working.

Charts & Graphs are just a way of interpreting data that's recorded in the channels list, if the specific data a Graph needs isn't in the channel list the Graph doesn't work.
    Ive used the Mass airflow(frequency), still only plots under 0hz.

There are two different MAF frequency parameters - one under Engine, and one under Generic. If you log one and try to graph the other, it will not work. The exact parameter you are trying to graph has to be live in the channel list.

screenshot.01-04-2022 01.17.13.png

screenshot.01-04-2022 01.23.15.png screenshot.01-04-2022 01.23.51.png

Quote Originally Posted by blindsquirrel View Post
    There are two different MAF frequency parameters - one under Engine, and one under Generic. If you log one and try to graph the other, it will not work. The exact parameter you are trying to graph has to be live in the channel list.

screenshot.01-04-2022 01.17.13.png

screenshot.01-04-2022 01.23.15.png screenshot.01-04-2022 01.23.51.png
    ah i see ill give that a try.